Hirbodan, an Iranian Engineering and Construction Company, is chiefly involved with wide range of projects concerned with Power Plants, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Facilities, Green Energy, Industrial Facilities, Utility & Offsite. Hirbodan has been proudly providing its unique and significant services to all its highly esteemed clients coming from all over the world and with a wide range of demands.


Procurement Services

Hirbodan supply chain organization provides our customers with global procurement and contracts services which are unsurpassed in the industry.

Read More

Project Management Consultancy

Hirbodan carries out total project management in all project phases, including engineering, procurement and construction.

Read More

Engineering & Construction

Hirbodan EPC department, in conjunction with the engineering and procurement departments, completes the overall turnkey capability.

Read More


We established this experience through our investment in development opportunities in Iran and other countries.

Read More

Design and Engineering

Our engineering services include traditional discipline delivery such as process, electrical, mechanical, instrument & control , ...

Read More

Iran-Iraq Gas Export Pipeline

Iran’s gas exports to Iraq are planned to go through two lines to Baghdad and Basra near the border. The contract includes building 600 kilometers of pipeline up to the border with Iraq in addition to five gas compressor stations in two years. project detail


Pipeline Building

Latest Project

  • View All
  • Petrochemical
  • Oil & Gas

Propylene Oxide Value Chain

In this project, propane feed is transferred to the site via a pipeline from the propane storage tanks located in Asaluyeh site. In the process units, propane is first converted to propylene in via PDH technology. Then, in the HPPO unit, propylene is converted to propylene oxide. Finally, using 90% of the produced propylene oxide in the polyol unit, various grades of polyether polyol is produced. The remaining 10% of propylene oxide is also converted to propylene glycols.

Our Certificates

Apply for Job

Cooperation Type:

Upload your Photo (.jpg|.png):

Upload your Resume (.pdf|.doc|.docx):