The 3rd Iranian Petroleum & Energy Club Congress and Exhibition
10-12 October 2017
- Iran’s petroleum production evolutions outlook through EOR.
- Development and partnership models in E&P companies and upcoming evolutions.
- New methods of foreign finance for energy sector in post-sanctions period.
- Energy diplomacy of Iran and the energy market and its key player’s status in region and in the globe.
- Regulators and regulatory organization’s global experiences and national strategies in energy sector.
- The O&M and qualified companies’ contract role and status in Iran and global oil and gas industry’s development.
- Business models, the successful petrochemical downstream industries experiences and development patterns.
- The future of petroleum products market, Iran and private sector role in petroleum business and supplies review (production, supplies, export, swap and bunkering).
- NOC, IOC global evolutions and experiences in renewable energy and its presence for development strategies in Iran.
- Efficiency enhancement strategies in power production, transmission and grid, investment incentives, opportunities and threats.
- Power pricing and smart grid system challenges.
- Strategies of intensive Public Private Partnership (PPP) use in energy sector.
- Small business potentials in energy sector development.